Asif Anwar, Director, Strategy Analytics to present at CS Europe Conference
His presentation is entitled, “Compound Semiconductor Markets: Current Status and Future Prospects”.
Following the success of CS Europe 2011, next year's conference is expanding to 2 days and offers a fantastic mix/quality of speakers making it the must attend industry event for 2012.
Please register at www.cseurope.net and remember to book your delegate place now as numbers will be limited.
The conference will take place on 12th and 13th March 2012 at the Hilton Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany.
It will feature a mix of insightful market research presentations and cutting-edge research destined to shape tomorrow's compound semiconductor industry.
12th March 2012 am : "CS Europe 2012: Markets and III-V CMOS Conference"
Talks will include:
• Compound Semiconductor Markets: Current Status and Future Prospects - Asif Anwar, Director - Strategic Technologies Practice, Strategy Analytics
• The Market for LEDs in Lighting - Mr. Philip Smallwood, Lighting Market Analyst, IMS Research
• Wide Bandgap device market update - Dr. Philippe Roussel, Senior Project Manager, Yole Développement
• European efforts to develop III-Vs on 200 and 300 mm silicon - Dr. Matty Caymax, Chief Scientist, imec
• The Integration of silicon CMOS with III-Vs - Professor Iain Thayne, University of Glasgow
• III-V on 200 mm Si for VLSI - Richard Hill, Sematech
• III-V 3D Transistors - Peide Ye, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Purdue University
12th March 2012 pm & 13th March - full day : "CS Europe 2012: LEDs, lasers, PV and electronics Conference"
This day and a half will concentrate on presentations involving industry mainly from the chipmaker sector.
•Key Note - III-V on Silicon: Challenges and Opportunities - Robert S. Chau, Intel Senior Fellow
• SiC and GaN Electronics - Dr. John Palmour, Cree co-founder and chief technology officer, Power & RF
• Ammono's ammonothermal method to make GaN substrates – Dr. Robert Dwiliński, President, CEO, Ammonno S.A.
• Tomorrow's RF chips for mobile devices - Todd Gillenwater, VP of Technology and Advanced Development, RFMD
• Building a Successful III-V Pure Play Foundry - Dr. John Atherton, WIN Semiconductors
• Scalable "on-silicon" solutions (GaN-on-Si and Ge-on-Si) using rare oxide buffer layers – Dr. Michael Lebby, General Manager & Chief Technology Officer, Translucent Inc.
• III-Nitride Lasers Based on Nonpolar/Semipolar Substrates - James W. Raring, VP of Laser Engineering, Soraa Inc.
• Markets and Applications for SiC Transistors - Dieter Liesabeths, Vice President Sales & Marketing, SemiSouth Laboratories, Inc.
• Perspective of an LED Manufacturer - Iain Black, Philips Lumileds Lighting Company
• The CPV Market, following the acquisition of Quantasol technology - Jan-Gustav Werthen, JDSU
• Commercialisation of GaN on SI based Power Devices at International Rectifier - Dr. Michael A. Briere, International Rectifier
• GaN the enabler for true SDR- Professor Rik Jos, NXP
• Holistic Approach to MOCVD vacuum & Abatement - Mike Czerniak, EdwardsVacuum Ltd
• Advances in Wide Bandgap Semiconductors for Power Electronics - Dr. Markus Behet, Dow Corning
• Large diameter GaN-on-Si epiwafers for power electronics - EpiGaN
•Gallium nitride from both a product perspective and foundry - Dr Otto Berger, Corporate Advanced Technology Director, TriQuint Semiconductor
•Damage - free Deposition on LED devices - Silvia Schwyn Thöny, Senior Process Engineer, Evatec Ltd
•Temporary Bonding: An enabling technology for RF and power compound semiconductor devices - Dr Thomas Uhrmann, Business Development Manager, EV Group (EVG)