Info
Info
News Article

TriQuint Endorses Awards Along With CAP Wireless Acquisition

TriQuint's Board of Directors approved 67,900 stock options and 46,760 RSU awards to former CAP Wireless employees


TriQuint's Board of Directors’ Compensation Committee has approved stock options and restricted stock unit (RSU) awards in conjunction with the firm's acquisition of California based CAP Wireless, Inc. 

Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed and the impact to earnings this year is expected to be immaterial.

The directors approved 67,900 stock options and 46,760 RSU awards to former CAP Wireless employees under the 'TriQuint 2008 Inducement Plan'.

The awards were granted August 7th, 2013. The stock options will expire on August 7th, 2023 and will vest 25 percent on August 7th, 2014 with the remaining 75 percent vesting quarterly over the next three years, and have an exercise price equal to 100 percent of the closing price of TQNT common stock on Aug 7th, 2013. 

The RSUs will vest 25 percent on August 1st, 2014 with the remaining 75 percent vesting annually over the next three years.

TriQuint's Compensation Committee, which is solely comprised of independent directors, approved the grant of the awards on August 7th, 2013 in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Standard 5635(c)(4).


 



AngelTech Live III: Join us on 12 April 2021!

AngelTech Live III will be broadcast on 12 April 2021, 10am BST, rebroadcast on 14 April (10am CTT) and 16 April (10am PST) and will feature online versions of the market-leading physical events: CS International and PIC International PLUS a brand new Silicon Semiconductor International Track!

Thanks to the great diversity of the semiconductor industry, we are always chasing new markets and developing a range of exciting technologies.

2021 is no different. Over the last few months interest in deep-UV LEDs has rocketed, due to its capability to disinfect and sanitise areas and combat Covid-19. We shall consider a roadmap for this device, along with technologies for boosting its output.

We shall also look at microLEDs, a display with many wonderful attributes, identifying processes for handling the mass transfer of tiny emitters that hold the key to commercialisation of this technology.

We shall also discuss electrification of transportation, underpinned by wide bandgap power electronics and supported by blue lasers that are ideal for processing copper.

Additional areas we will cover include the development of GaN ICs, to improve the reach of power electronics; the great strides that have been made with gallium oxide; and a look at new materials, such as cubic GaN and AlScN.

Having attracted 1500 delegates over the last 2 online summits, the 3rd event promises to be even bigger and better – with 3 interactive sessions over 1 day and will once again prove to be a key event across the semiconductor and photonic integrated circuits calendar.

So make sure you sign up today and discover the latest cutting edge developments across the compound semiconductor and integrated photonics value chain.

REGISTER FOR FREE

VIEW SESSIONS

Info
×
Search the news archive

To close this popup you can press escape or click the close icon.
×
Logo
×
Register - Step 1

You may choose to subscribe to the Compound Semiconductor Magazine, the Compound Semiconductor Newsletter, or both. You may also request additional information if required, before submitting your application.


Please subscribe me to:

 

You chose the industry type of "Other"

Please enter the industry that you work in:
Please enter the industry that you work in:
 
X
Info
X
Info
{taasPodcastNotification}
Live Event